Our CEO, Andy Clark, was in the Sunday edition of the Daytona Beach News-Journal with a large article right on the front page of the business section!
The tagline reads “Getting the job done: Keys to business success” and a title of “Clark sees growing demand for self-storage centers”. The article talks briefly about the purchase of the S.R. Perrott beverage distribution facility in Ormond Beach, which will soon be a local All Aboard Storage facility.
Business writer, Bob Koslow, gets into the Clark family history with Andy of being in the self-storage industry and has several key questions from past and future family business ventures. Check out the article at the Daytona Beach News-Journal:
Topics covered include:
- How did your family get into the self-storage business?
- With 15 facilities, are you the dominant self-storage company in Volusia County?
- Is the self-storage industry closely tied to the home real estate market?
- Have you seen demand rise locally?
- What’s your growth goal?
- Why add another Ormond Beach location?
- A comparison of the S.R. Perrott renovation and the Sunshine Park Mall project.
- When will storage space at your newest Ormond Beach location be ready to rent?
Here at All Aboard Storage, we’re continually improving our processes and making sure our customers are served to the best of our abilities. Do a search for a local All Aboard Storage near you and reserve a unit from the comfort of home!
We have future plans for more local storage, but we always keep customer service as the foundation of our company.
All Aboard Storage – We Have Space for You!